Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pampered Princess

Pampering Shelby Night :)





As you can see, my little Shelby is VERY excited about her Suprise! :)

She is getting her first manicure and pedicure (that she'll remember) and she is SUPER excited about it!!! When we got there, we had to wait about 30 minutes or so, and she was patiently waiting. :)


While we were waiting, we did what we do best... Act GOOFY!!!


Then at last it came time to get her nails done!
I thought she would be timid, and act shy.  But she was far from it!


She kept asking me though, why are they putting paper towels between my toes? :)









Her smile was priceless! She looked over at me and said, "Oh Ma-Ma, THANK YOU! NOW all the other kids are gonna wonder who did my nails!" I told her to say at the "salon".  She said, "Ok... at the "calon"". 

She also told me, "We do fun things together Ma-Ma.  I just love you! You make me feel special."  Knowing that this had mad her so happy, made my day!

Oh the joy that she brings into my life! I love her so much! She is absolutely the best gift I've ever received! :) And the best thing that has ever happened to me!








After her nails finished drying, she wanted to sit in the "big girl chair" and that was the finishing touch on her special night.  She LOVED every minute of her pampering! :)




Can't wait till our next pamper session together! :) She is the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me! Oh how I love this youngin!

No comments:

Post a Comment