Sunday, July 14, 2013

Really?!

So I've walked into a nail salon here in Loganville. Not wearing anything crazy. I mean seriously, there's a girl with pink and purple hair gerting worked on... and I walk in with a brown shirt, jeans and a camo hat and I'm looked at by everyone like I'm some sorta freak. Wow... really? You want business or not? Don't they have bad hair days? Guess not LOL.

Well after I got in the chair I spoke with one of the employees about how I felt when I got there she said that they all looked up because business was starting to pick up. She told me thay all was fine and I didn't look out of place that we should all be comfy. 

Guess it doesn't hurt to talk about your feelings, even with strangers.  My nail girl Nikki was excellent at her job and she was very friendly. 

Moral of the story, don't judge a book by its cover. :)

Good night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment